The Grace Life School of Theology runs in conjunction with the school year. Classes begin the first Sunday after Labor Day and run through Memorial Day weekend. Sunday morning class meets at 9:00 A.M. For course descriptions or access to the audio and/or PDF notes from these studies click on the appropriate link below. All Courses and Classes are taught by Pastor Bryan Ross unless otherwise noted.
For a chronological listing of individual lessons from the School of Theology, in our new web format click here.
- From This Generation For Ever: A Study of God’s Promise to Preserve His Word
- Grace History Project
- Right Division 101
- Introduction To World Religions
- Understanding Galatians and The Law
- The Basics of Grace
Miniseries & Individual Lessons
- The Day Of The Lord Project
- Through the Bible In Seven Sundays
- Greek Salads and English Muffins: Understanding the Various Uses of the Condition If Audio | Notes
- How to Study to Prepare a Lesson
- Acts 12:4 Don’t Passover Easter: Why Everything You Thought You Knew is Wrong
- Is Absolute Truth Absolutely Necessary?
- A Tale of Two Constantines: Rethinking Codex Sinaiticus
- The Almighty God or the Almighty Dot (Apologetics Series by Nate Kooienga)