The Grace Life School of Theology runs in conjunction with the school year. Classes begin the first Sunday after Labor Day and run through Memorial Day weekend. Sunday morning class meets at 9:00 A.M. For course descriptions or access to the audio and notes from these studies click on the appropriate link below.
- From This Generation For Ever: A Study of God’s Promise to Preserve His Word
- Grace History Project
- Introduction To World Religions
- Understanding Galations and The Law
- The Basics of Grace
Miniseries & Individual Lessons
- The Day Of The Lord Project
- Through the Bible In Seven Sundays
- Greek Salads and English Muffins: Understanding the Various Uses of the Condition If Audio | Notes
- How to Study to Prepare a Lesson
- Is Absolute Truth Absolutely Necessary?