The saints at Grace Life Bible Church are pleased you chose to visit with us online. Grace Life Bible Church is unique from other churches because we believe that you can understand the Bible for yourself and that we can show you how. The Bible can be an imposing book for many people due to its sheer size and diverse literary styles, however, when the Bible is approached and studied the way God Himself says it ought to be in His word, all of a sudden the Bible makes sense. Rather than a book of contradictions, the Scriptures become a seamless story detailing God’s plan and purpose for the universe that He created for himself and our involvement in His plan.
Instead of joining the skeptics, or running for the nearest church exit, consider what Paul writes in 2 Timothy 2:15. He states, “Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.” Did you notice what God just did? He acknowledged that the Bible does say different things in different places and therefore needs to be divided rightly. Simply stated, when we recognize and acknowledge the divisions God himself placed in His word, not only can we understand it for ourselves, but we also have his approval. What a great deal!!!
“Real Answers for Real Life” is the slogan we have adopted at Grace Life Bible Church because we sincerely believe that the right division of God’s word provides the answers to people’s spiritual struggles. Have you ever struggled with any of the following questions:
- Am I really saved? How do I know?
- Am I eternally secured? Can I have assurance of my salvation now?
- Do I need to be baptized? How should I be baptized?
- Do I need to speak with tongues?
- Is God punishing me for my unconfessed sins?
- Does God intervene physically in the world today?
- Will I be robbing God if I don’t pay my tithes and offerings?
- Is the rapture a real doctrine and does it happen before the tribulation?
- Why does my church only focus on believers and not winning the lost to Christ?
- What is the fellowship of the mystery?
- Does God still love me when I sin? How can I have victory over sin?
- There are so many Bible. How do I know which one is correct?
If you have ever struggled with any of these issues please accept this open door invitation to study with us at Grace Life Bible Church. If you are tired of trying to follow a system of performance based acceptance and are ready to truly live in the liberating freedom of God’s grace, please consider visiting us in person. Take us up on our offer to teach you how to study your own Bible for yourself, so that you can get the profit out of the Scriptures that God has placed there for you.
You will find a warm welcome.